Use of Collection Materials
- Interview transcripts of the UNT Oral History Collection cannot be loaned.
- The vast majority of the interviews are open for use and available for photocopy for a fee.
- To make arrangements to access a transcript in UNT Special Collections, visit Room 447 of Willis Library or call (940) 565-2766.
- To purchase a copy of a transcript, download the ORDER FORM here to mail with payment.
- For any other questions, please email: email@example.com.
The UNT Oral History Collection database is a work in progress. You can search the database by Interviewee Name, OH Number or Keyword below. Please help us by reporting bugs to the Oral History Program.
Your donations help to make our work possible.