Use of Collection Materials
- Interview transcripts of the UNT Oral History Collection cannot be loaned.
- The vast majority of the interviews are open for use and available for photocopy for a fee.
- ORDER options. 2 Steps: must receive BOTH order form and payment.
- To purchase a copy of a transcript, fill out and submit online form and make payment: Online ORDER FORM
- Mail-in or email option: Print paper copy of order form to mail with check or email saved copy as attachment and make online payment using: QuikPay .
- Please contact the Oral History Program for options to visit our office in person.
- To make arrangements to access a transcript in UNT Special Collections, visit Room 447 of Willis Library or call (940) 565-2766. Visting Special Collections.
- For any other questions, please email: email@example.com.
The UNT Oral History Collection database is a work in progress and we regularly add new interviews.
You can search the database by Interviewee Name, OH Number or Keyword below. Please help us by reporting bugs to the Oral History Program.
Your donations help to make our work possible.